Contact email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Congress will take place on 19th and 20th October 2017 in “Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales de la Universidad de León” , León (Spain).
For the papers presentation this year it will be necessary to register on the Congress platform: click here, EASY CHAIR
- If you have already used Easy Chair in other TeLe(In)2 congress, you can use the same user and password. You only have to choose III Congress TeLe(In)2.
- If you are new, you have to register with a username and password and validate your account with an email that the platform will send to you. Once you register, it won’t be necessary to register again if you want to update a file.
- Presentation Deadlines : from 01/12/02016 until 15/06/2017
- Papers acceptance: from 15/06/2017 until 30/07/2017. You can check the status of your paper on the platform:
- ACCEPT : your paper has been accepted.
- accept?: it has been accepted but with changes. Once you make the changes, you have to upload the file again.
- reject? : your paper may be rejected because a lot of changes are needed.
- REJECT: your paper does not meet the requirements and it has been rejected.
- If your paper is with the status accept? or reject?, authors will have until 30/09/2016 to make any necessary changes. After this period, we understand that you have rejected the participation.
PAPERS EVALUATION AND SENDING
Papers will be evaluated in full text, not in the abstract.
Papers can be presented in Spanish or English but even if your text is in Spanish you have to include abstract and keywords in English as shown in the template. And please review English carefully.
Papers will be double blind-reviewed.
In the first review, you should SEND THE PAPER WITHOUT NAME AND SURNAME .You can download the template here: Template for the first review
If you include information about authors or universities in the first review, your paper will be automatically rejected.
Once admitted, you have to upload the paper with authors information. ( You can download the template here: Final template
PAPERS MUST MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE OFFICIAL TEMPLATES!
The institute, through the fees, aims to enable teachers to participate, fund the celebration costs and encourage participation.
The fee payment will allow members to attend the work sessions and all planned events.
MEMBERS of “Teaching and Learning Innovation Institute” have free registration to the congress, so if you are not yet a MEMBER (annual fee of 30 €), you can do it before 30th March filling the attached form : MEMBERS REGISTRATION.
Membership fees could be pay from 1st January to 30th March. After this date, you can not be able to register as a member until after the congress and you will have to pay the regular registration fee.
MEMBERS: It is included in the membership fee ( if the payments are up to date)
NOT MEMBERS : 50€
All payments ( members and not members) must be paid to the following bank account:
Sabadell Bank Account
ES64 0081 5211 3200 0127 7036
The concept of payments must be:
- Membership fee: “Members Surname Name”
- Registration fee: “Registration Surname Name”
It is important to send payment receipt to email@example.com