The University Rey Juan Carlos in Madrid, collaborating with TeLeIn2, organises the first university teaching innovation congress which will take place in Vicálvaro Campus (Madrid) on the 10th and 11th of September 2015.
The aim of this congress is to promote the improvement in the quality of teaching, sharing, among the teachers and professors, the innovation instruments that they use to improve the students’ knowledge.
The OBJECTIVES of this first congress are
- To enable the space for the multidisciplinary and interuniversity exchange of teaching experiences.
- To present teaching innovation projects and promote the investigation on this aspect to improve the university offer with te vision and participation of teaching teams.
- To make easier the creation of networking among university teachers and professors as well as among innovation groups.
- To reflect the “Organizative changes in the teaching activity” which have generated the adaptation period to EEES.
- To promote the use of new ways of teaching and learning