TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT
SUBMISSION DEADLINE. JULY 15, 2016
COMMUNICATION ACCEPTANCE UNTIL JULY 30, 2016
TELE(IN)2 MEMBERS: O € REGISTRATION
TELE(IN)2 NON MEMBERS:
UNTIL JULY 31, 2016: 40 €
FROM JULY 31 UNTIL SEPTEMBER 14: 50 €
CONGRESS CELEBRATION: SEPTEMBER 22-23 2016
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT DELIVERY
Any project related to innovation teaching will be accepted. Delivery will be soon required and the deadline is June 15, 2016 inclusive.
- Papers must have a media format.
- Papers can be presented in Spanish or in English.
- Papers must use the following model: paper_template. Download it and follow the instructions. If the paper does not use this model, it will not be published under the appropriate ISBN.
Sending the full article (only .PDF format) through the paper management web page is essential: Paper submission.
Papers peer review.
The scientific committee will review the received papers and assign a scale to clarify the acceptance, the acceptance in case of modification or the rejection.
- Necessity and interest.
- Originality and innovation.
- Scientific methodology.
- Sustainability and transferability.
- Effectiveness and efficiency.
- Adaptation to the format.
- Revisor recommendation about the final acceptance can be:
- Not accepted.
- Accepted, under significant modifications.
- Accepted, under minor modifications.
Authors of accepted papers, even conditioned to modification, will have until July 26 to send the final version.
It is really important to follow the instructions above in order to include the paper in the Congress Proceedings.
- Accepted papers will be published under creative commons license. Los trabajos aceptados serán publicados con licencia creative commons. Attribution, non-commercial and no derivative work (by-nc-nd).
- Accepted papers must present the registration of, at least, one of its authors to be included in the Congress Proceedings.
- One registration will entitle the presentation and publication of one accepted paper.
PAPER PRESENTATION AND PUBLICATION.
Accepted papers must have an oral presentation or a virtual presentation about them. In case of preparing a virtual presentation, the video cannot last more than 8 minutes and the author will deliver it in mp4 format.
All accepted papers will be published in:
Congress Proceedings (with ISBN). Invited conferences and accepted papers will be published in the Congress Proceedings. Papers must present the registration of, at least, one of its authors to be included in the Congress Proceedings.
Organizative Committee could send some papers to innovation academic journals including quality index for this edition.